Monday, February 4, 2013

Saturation -


Saturated by enormous energy, stimulated with passion, ignited by flames. Almost craving a chance to stand in the pouring rain. Deepest within me, I know that I have everything I need. Yet, a seeker knowing I know absolutely nothing. How many times have I heard something that I have taken in and begun to think hmm, how fascinating. But now I feel saturated with an inner knowing, something so much more, my very inner mind, open all of the time. I am on the right path, I am curious, lots of questions. How did I get here? Where am I? In many contexts. Controversial, I know, but seriously, nobody knows. Following our own inner guidance is so important, with the support of others, it is even better. I am challenging my mind, to choose a new state of mind. Energy shifts and changes rapidly and while I go with the flow, I know that I cannot be in control. With an abstract mind, I stay open to the source of the divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment