Friday, February 15, 2013

Cylinders

I was just thinking and letting thoughts stream in naturally, well I kept replaying the word cylinder and I do not know why, so I found a picture of a cylinder maker and posted here. I have this feeling I will know exactly why this word cylinder came up pretty soon. I trust the information coming in, I found some neat looking cylinders and I also recognize that the cylinder appears tunnel like in shape. Making me believe that the saying, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, holds some energy. However, I am not particularly sure yet, just speculating at the moment. lol 

This red cylinder caught my eye, one because I love red, but also because I like the slant, gives a view of the diaganol dynamic energy here, it is going to stay in my mind until I get some sort of clue why I kept thinking of this thing. 

Cylinders ?

No comments:

Post a Comment