Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Believing your life is real -

Believing your life is real -

You have a chance to feel that
you deserve a thrill
Is in not that unreal to want
to forget to pay the bills
Reality is as reality does
Once was never really was
Unreal reality is probably what
I live
Most who do not know me
say I am in the clouds
But really my feet are firmly
planted as strong as a tree
in the ground
It is only the aura you see
that does not allow you to
believe
I believe in magic, fantasy
and wasting time
Just as a chance to bring
creativity to mind
I love to choose to be kind
because that is real to me
Believing life is real is a fantasy
Who creates our reality
Is what I see posted freely
I learn so much from that
That I begin to feel free
Freer than the freedom
loving part of me
I am sharing all I have
learned here from the greatest
teachers who have earned
my admiration and loving
dedication
You will see me unrealisticly
As I trust in things not being
exactly how they should be
I get to believe that my
loving feelings are my wonderful
reality
Bringing light into practicality is
how I will honor my gifts
I feel that is the shift
To share some of my truest
gifts
With the quality of my built in
inner ship
You can enjoy the ride
I will enjoy a good cup of tea
tonight
Because my reality feels just
right
Now that I have adjusted my sails
I feel surrender is a cozy delight

April -

No comments:

Post a Comment