Sunday, January 6, 2013

Totally Understand


Wow - Umm, I can't believe some of the things I've released and let go of over time. I have changed and morphed so much, but I can't help but wonder if others feel this too. I stood in the kitchen today, thinking to myself, how many things/people/ideas/beliefs I released over the past few years. Feels like death, death of what I used to know. Basically, death of what I thought I knew. Everything looks and feels different. Something has changed. I feel expanded, open to more, I feel as if I could see far beyond what felt comfortable in recent moments. I actually feel more comfortable with my vision seeing far beyond, than accepting the comforts of my old vision. Somehow, I realized that trying to understand and rationalize things I've experienced and wished I hadn't really has no value, unless it is to teach others, or bring others a sense of comfort or hope. I am much lighter now, I feel extremely passionate about myself and my life, yes me, I do. I feel my passions turning inward now, if just for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment